How I Glam in 10 Minutes


I don't know about you, but I don't always have the time to beat my mug to full glam Every. Damn. Day!  So most days I end up doing my 10-minute makeup routine.  It's simple, flawless and quick and I don't look like a complete potato.  *thumbs up*



First things first, I'm the realest.

Wash yo face!! If you want your makeup to look its best,  even in a 10-minute or less routine, you need to have a clean, moisturized canvas.  I use the Glam Glow Pore Refiner and then moisturize with Glamglow Waterburst Moisturizer.  As that's drying real quick I'll brush my teeth and get dressed.  

Foundation 

My everyday foundation is the Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. I love this stuff!  It's lightweight, full coverage, and fade resistant.  I'll apply this quickly with my Ride-or-Die Foundation Brush by Morphe x Jaclyn Hill.  

Concealer (I don't use my concealer every day.)

On days when I need some more brightness to my undereye, I'll use the best concealer of all time.  I think you already know, Tarte's Shapetape Concealer.  It doesn't crease, it covers everything I need it to and helps keep my look flawless. Then I'll quickly set my under eyes with the Born This Way Setting Powder

Bronzer

I'll quickly warm my face up with Benefit's Hoola Bronzer.    I'll double the use by dusting a little bit all over my eyelid to give my eyes some definition. This step isn't necessary, but it just helps wake up your look.  

Brows

Now I have to admit, this is the longest part of my quick routine.  Why? Because my eyebrows are BLONDE! So I have to shape em and fill em, which does take a few minutes.  My ride or die is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer pencil in Soft Brown.  This is THE BEST brow product I've ever used! I do want to try out the dip brow too.  I've heard nothing but good things!

Mascara

I love, love, love love, love Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara.  It goes on easy, it's lightweight, gives volume to my lashes.  Just like my brows, my eyelashes are also blonde...and short.  UGH! Have you ever noticed that men have super long, amazing lashes and you just sit there looking at them jealously? Same here!!

Blush

This drugstore blush by Milani is the real deal! I picked mine up at Walmart for a few bucks and absolutely love it!  I use the shade Luminoso.  It has a beautiful, peachy-pinky-coral tone to it with some gold highlight baked in.  It lays on your skin nicely and just brings some light to your face.  Speaking of light...

Highlight

I received this highlight in my most recent Ipsy bag and OH. EM. GEE! I'm in LOVE! It's by the brand Katherine Cosmetic's in the shade Sienna's Highlight. This is such a beautiful highlight and shade.  This highlight would look great on so many skin tones.  It has a  peachy-champagney-golden glow that isn't overpowering.  Just adding a touch of this to the high point of your cheekbones really brings a little something extra to my look.  A dab of it on your cupid's bow (top lip) really helps brings some life to the lips as well.  

Lips

Depending on what I have going on that particular day,  its either chapstick or my newest favorite nude lip.  I recently picked up Maybelline's Nude Lust Lipstick from Walmart for about $5.00 and have not regretted it.  For me, its the perfect shade of nude.  It's not too pink and not too well...nude.  It actually is right around the shade of my natural lip color so it makes it seem like I don't have much product on my lips.   


That's it! It's a quick, simple routine that anyone can perfect. Let me know, do you have a quick makeup routine you use every day?  What are your ride-or-die products? If you want me to do a brush overview drop a comment below.


That's the word.  Until next time.
-C




Comments

Popular Posts